Post Corner System
The Post Speed Lead is the fastest, easiest to use speed lead you can buy. The Post Speed Lead was invented, perfected and patented by a bricklayer. It works on all application of brick veneering, outside or inside corners and quoined corners. Corners laid with the Post Speed Lead are straight and clean.
Simplify corner pole setting improving bricklayer productivity.
– Steel – 1-1/4″ x 24″ x 10″ x 1/4″ leg
Sturdy, adjustable, 1/4“ thick steel leg, angle corner L-bracket x 24″ with 5/16” diameter holes 1“ oc.
– Lightweight Aluminum – 1-1/4″ x 24″ x 12″ x 5/16″ leg
Sturdy, lightweight and adjustable, 5/16“ thick aluminum leg, angle corner L-bracket with 5/16” diameter holes 1“ oc.
CMU Corner Router
1″ Radius Diamond Bullnose Router
- 1 piece diamond router bit/profile wheel
- Wet or Dry type profiling wheel designed for use on your 4″ grinder with a 5/8”-11w threaded arbor.
- Designed to produce perfect 1″ Radius Bullnose on concrete block!
Also for use on stone, granite and marble.
- Wheel Size: Diameter 95mm (3-7/8””)
- Diamond part: Diameter 75mm(3”)
- RADIUS 25mm(1”) high
Sandwich Tuck™ Pointing Blade
Unique design to remove old mortar from brick joints by cutting instead of grinding.
Application Specs: KR Series
Size: 4.5” x .375 x 7/8-5/8; Seg. Height: .394”/10mm
Tuck Pointing Blade
Blade features a double row of tuckpointing for aggressive mortar removal.
Application Specs: DTR5
Size: 4”(100) x .250 x 7/8-5/8B; Seg. Height: .394”
Size: 4.5” (114) x .250 x 7/8-5/8B; Seg. Height: .394”
14″ General Purpose Gator™ Diamond Blades
High Speed Diamond Blades. General purpose cutting of block, brick and cured concrete.
20″ General Purpose Gator™ Diamond Blade
(Premium General Purpose)
Cutting for Wet/Dry Table Saw.
Blade Size: 20” x .142 x 1
Segment Height: .394”/10mm
Gatorback Mortar Boards
Mortar Board Stand
Heavy Gauge Mortar Tub
Holds 10 cu.ft. of Mortar. (22″x56″x22″)
Heavy Duty Rolling Mortar Tub
Holds 7 cu.ft.
Heavy Duty Brick Tongs
- 18″ x 1500′ Rolls
Stone Lifting Clamps
These clamps are furnished with a 1/2″ stud at the base of the opening.
3-1/2″ for up to 3″ stone
5-1/2″ for up to 5″ stone
9-1/4″ for up to 8-3/4″ stone
Stone Hammer with Carbide Tip
Carbide Tip Chisels
Scoop, Pass, Pour
- Higher Capacity
- Faster Pours
- Monolithic (easy to clean)
- Rugged Durability, Sturdy
- Saves time (up to 50% faster), transfer up to 1 cubic feet of material with each scoop.
- For a faster, easier and cleaner method of grouting, no more wall stains.
- Designed for the user and ergonomically friendly.
- Made from high-density HDPE plastic, the Grunt will withstand your toughest jobs.
- Product weighs under 3 lbs empty and approx. 50 lbs full.
- Designed BY a mason FOR masons!
Used to form clean-out covers for High Lift grouting.
Grout Pump GP-2HD
Hand operated; no electric or air power source needed. Easy to operate, minimal maintenance required. Pumps most types of cementitious grout (not for epoxy-type grouts) Makes an ideal tool for placing grout anywhere that high pressure is not required. Lightweight and compact.
Pump Type: Single Diaphragm, Self-Priming
Power Source: Hand Operated
*Output Capacity: 6 gallons/minute (48 cu. ft./hr)
Output Pressure: 0 to 15 psi
Hopper Capacity: 4.6 gallons
Discharge Head: 10 foot Vertical Lift
Net Weight: 21 pounds
Placement Hose Size: 1-1/2″ ID by 60″ long, Clear Vinyl
- Optional 3/4″ hose reducer kit
*Output and performance will vary depending on cycle rate, viscosity of the grout mixture and pressure conditions.
Quikpoint™ Mortar Gun
Model 2064 w/ Drill & Accessories
The Quick point™ Mortar gun has excellent mortar penetration and uses all standard U.B.C. and pre-mixed pointing mortars. Specially designed nozzle with 3 interchangeable steel tips, rotates for horizontal and vertical joints. Vibrator fed auger drive assures constant mortar bead. Quick clean up by simply flushing with water.
Blue Tip Grout Bags
This bag is constructed of white plastic and has an ideal, easy-to-cut, soft plastic tip which allows controlled flow without clogs. The seams are fused together to create a strong, water tight seal. No protruding stitched seams which can get caught in the joints when grouting. No moisture leakage, no blowouts! A smooth inner lining aids in grout flow and washout.
Wall Bracing Guide
The Standard Practice for Bracing Masonry Walls Under Construction was developed to provide mason contractors, general contractors, architects and engineers with a detailed definition of adequate bracing for masonry walls.
Available Now for Online Purchase! Click here!
Rebar Safety Cap
- N95 Disposable Dust Masks
- Soft Seal Ear Plugs
- Safety Glasses (Clear & Dark)
- Caution Tape (3′ x 1000′)
Ultra Hard ‘S’ Jointer
- 5/8″ x 3/4″
Solid Sled Runner
- 18″ x 5/8″
- 8-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Barrel Sizes: 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″ & 7/8″
- 3/4″ jointer, 5/16″ rake
Skate Rake Jointer
- 8-1/2″ x 3″
- 3/8″ x 1/2″ Jointer
- 1/2″ x 5/8″ Jointer
Also Available (please call 1-800-659-4731):
- Acrylic Jointers (Glass Block)
- Diamond “V” Head Jointers
- Rope Jointers
Super Tough Braided Line
- Yellow/Black- 216 lb
- Black/White – 150 lb
- Black/Green – 170 lb
Adjustable Mason Line Stretcher
- 4-12 inches
Also available: 6′ extension handle that extends wallscraper to 11′
- Removes excess mortar from block or brick
- Removes fins and burs from concrete wall form joints
- Powder coated painted handle
- Swivel head adjusts for easy use in difficult areas
- In hallway areas scaffolding can be completely removed allowing more access by all trades
- Less chance for injury while laborers work on scaffold
- The time saved climbing up and down scaffolding will pay for itself on the first day
- Extra Blades Also Available
Semi rigid, pourus, polyethelene foam brick.
- 2″ x 4″ x 8″
13″ Soft Horsehair Brush
Fluted Rubbing Stones
- 8″ x 2″ x 2″
Plastic Block Acid Brush with Nylon Tip 48″ Threaded Handle.
- Extra Blades Also Available
- 4″ Wall Scraper
- 7″ Wall Scraper
- 72″ Tapered Wood Handle
ISC Wire Brush
- 24″ x 600′ Rolls